The 2nd annual CAT-iq Developers Conference (http://cat-iqconference.com/) will be held on September 20-21, 2011 at the High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Conference organizers are looking for a speaker from a North American cable company to participate.
The conference will cover–
- CAT-iq profiles (2.0, 2.1) in depth. On integration with Service Providers infrastructures/services.
- Open API for CAT-iq
- OS and user experience
- Certification and testing of CAT-iq products and the relevance for developers / manufacturers / operators
- DECT Ultra Low Energy and Home automation, internet of things, M2M, smart devices and smart grid
- CAT-iq in the enterprise market
- HD Voice technical and business challenges for Telco/cable operators?
- Status new CAT-iq profiles (3.0, 4.0) in depth
Proposals for speaking may be entered at http://cat-iqconference.com/contact/.