I am (once again, damn you annual severe airplane cold) recovering from CES. There’s a backlog of at least 2-3 stories from last week, plus a bunch of significant material flowing from announcements this week.
Bits from last week include–
- D2’s move into LTE
- Ericsson’s embrace of G.719 and priority queuing for gaming as a cloud service to sell to service providers and game shops
This week’s flood includes–
- XConnect’s deal with the Germans for yet another country-based exchange
- Polycom going cloud to enable HD voice and video services for service providers
- 8×8’s numbers announcement (still growing)
- CounterPath/Vidtel interop announcement
I’m hoping to get a few more posts up this evening between coughing fits.